Swansea University is sponsoring an excellent opportunity through its Fully-Funded Engineering M2A MSc by Research Scholarships. The scholarship programme is available to UK and EU students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of this research project is to mine into the companies past utilization of energy resources to establish efficiency performance.
Valuable offer for highly talented students on their tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-intensive institution that has a wonderful learning environment with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to students from all around the globe.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? At Swansea University, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage them throughout their studies. Students will gain personal as well as learning support services while study at this university.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSc by Research
- Award: Covers the full cost of tuition fees plus a stipend of £14,500 p.a.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc by Research degree programme in Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates with an Engineering or Physical Sciences degree (minimum level 2:1), or a combination of degree and equivalent experience to the same level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the MSc by Research degree at the University of Toronto. After being registered, please complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The funding programme covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend of £14,500 p.a. for a year.