With the motive of supporting the education of students, Monash University is providing a marvellous opportunity through its Jazz Music Scholarship. The award is available to both domestic and international students for the session 2022/2023.
The funding programme assists commencing and continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
Established in 1958, Monash University is one of the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It offers high-quality education and learning experiences for students to get employability services.
Why study at Monash University? The university offers various study options, research projects which will give the student a broader education that will set them apart from their peers. Here students will learn under the guidance of award-winning teachers devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: School of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in the School of Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be commencing and continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a distinction grade average (70%) in their principal music study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Monash School of Music. No application is necessary. Eligible students will be invited to an audition/interview by the School of Music and will be automatically assessed for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance and previous musical performance as determined by the School of Music.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Monash University will provide $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2022/2023.