With the motive of supporting the education of students, Monash University is providing a marvellous opportunity through its Jazz music award. The award is available to both domestic and international students for the session 2020/2021.
The funding programme assists commencing and continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
Wonderful chance to become a part of this application program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, Monash University is one of the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It offers high-quality education and learning experiences for students to get employability services.
Why study at Monash University? The university offers various study options, research projects which will give the student a broader education that will set them apart from their peers. Here students will learn under the guidance of award-winning teachers devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: School of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in the School of Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be commencing and continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a distinction grade average (70%) in their principal music study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Monash School of Music. No application is necessary. Eligible students will be invited to an audition/interview by the School of Music and will be automatically assessed for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance and previous musical performance as determined by the School of Music.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Monash University will provide a $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020/2021.