If you want to get higher education in the UK, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the EU Horizon PhD Positionsat Swansea University in the UK.
The educational programme is available for highly talented UK and EU students who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at the university.
A wonderful chance for UK and EU students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University was founded in 1920 and it is a public research university situated in Swansea, Wales, UK. It is the third-largest university in Wales. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 20,620 students.
Why study at Swansea University? The university provides world-class education quality to the students. Here, they have a range of career opportunities and help students and potential employers with a variety of employment and career development services.
Application Deadline: 26 February 2021
- University: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Vitro Systems; Cell Biology; Cell Culture; Toxicology; Particles
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, UK/EU students who have a minimum of an upper second class Honours degree in a Life Sciences associated discipline (e.g. biology, biochemistry, toxicology) and also have laboratory experience (e.g. cell culture techniques, biochemical assays), a willingness to learn and have a basic level of information technology skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, students must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. Applicants complete and submit the form and documents to Dr Martin Clift ([email protected]):
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following:
- Letter of motivation
- CV (with details of two references)
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (with 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Swansea University will provide scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of approximately £15,714 over 3.5 years.