Swansea University and Tata Steel’s Industrial iCASE Award are eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for Fully Funded TATA Steel PhD Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding programme encourages talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering at the university. The bursary is available for the UK/EU students.
Nice opportunity for EU/UK students.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University was established in 1920 and is a renowned research-intensive institution with an excellent learning atmosphere and excellent reputation. There are approximately 330 university and 120 graduate courses.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? The university provides students with the help they need to turn their thoughts and dreams into reality. Students at Swansea University benefit from high-quality education, from inspiring figures that challenge and inspire you during your course of studies.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £20,000.
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the UK/EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree (or it’s equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering with proof of knowledge in dealing with partial differential equations.
- Must have basic knowledge of either numerical methods, material physics or thermodynamics would be required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the Swansea University. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following documents: Two-page CV, Degree certificates and transcripts of the previous academic years, A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position matches your skills and experience and why you choose to develop the project, Contact details of two references (academic or previous employer)
- Note: Must submit the following documents to Dr Sean Walton ([email protected])
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the programme applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Swansea University will offer full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £20,000, and there will be additional funds available for research expenses.