The Flow Assurance and Scale Team (FAST) in the Institute of Petroleum Engineering at Heriot-Watt University is inviting applicants for it’s fully -Funded PhD Scholarships to conducts research on the prediction and prevention of oilfield scale. The scholarships are available to UK, EU and international students.
The aim of the scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide an annual stipend of approximately £15,000 for the 36-month duration of the programme.
Great offer for claimants.
User Review( votes)
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established as the world’s first mechanics’ institute. It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
- Application Deadline: Mid August
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to conducts research on the prediction and prevention of oilfield scale.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide an annual stipend of approximately £15,000 for the 36-month duration of the programme.
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Four fully-funded PhD scholarships are currently available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should be educated to BSc or Masters degree level in a relevant scientific subject.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS certificate showing an overall score of at least 6.5 with no component scoring less than 6.0 or a TOEFL certificate with a minimum score of 90 points.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
- Please select PhD programme Petroleum Engineering and include the reference ‘EGIS2017FAST’ on your application. You will also need to provide a CV, a supporting statement, a copy of your degree certificate and relevant transcripts and one academic reference.
- You must also provide proof of your ability in the English language (if English is not your mother tongue or if you have not already studied for a degree that was taught in English).