Applicants are invited to apply for the WU Executive Academy Scholarships to which is providing by the WU Executive Academy in Austria.
These opportunities are open for both Austrian and international applicants. The aim of The grants is to give support to needy students.
Great offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The WU Executive Academy, the business school of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) brings more than 100 years of experience and an excellent reputation to the field of executive education.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue the MBA programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field of Energy Management.
- Award: partial awards, up to11,250€
- Nationality: Austrian and International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in written and spoken English.
- How to Apply: You have to fill the Online application form with required documents such as
- In approximately 400 words briefly introduce applicants including their early years, i.e. where applicants grew up, their primary and secondary education, their first couple of jobs, etc. Give the main reason why an MBA Energy Management is relevant to your future career development.
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcripts in the original language.
- Official translation of university diplomas (find detailed information about the formal requirements here)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent digital photograph
- Letter of motivation
- 2 letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
- Clear copy of valid passport