Applicants are invited to apply for WU Executive Academy Scholarships to pursue MBA in Energy Management. These opportunities are open for both Austrian and international applicants.
The aim of The grants is to give support to the needy students.
User Review( votes)
The WU Executive Academy, the business school of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) brings more than 100 years of experience and an excellent reputation to the field of executive education.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue MBA programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field of Energy Management.
- Award: partial awards, up to10,000€
- Nationality: Austrian and International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Online application form: Please choose “Start your application with scholarship” on the first page of the application.
- In approximately 400 words briefly introduce applicants including their early years, i.e. where applicants grew up, their primary and secondary education, their first couple of jobs, etc. Give the main reason why a MBA Energy Management is relevant to your future career development.
How to Apply:
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcripts in original language
- Official translation of university diplomas (find detailed information about the formal requirements here)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent digital photograph
- Letter of motivation
- 2 letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
- Clear copy of valid passport