Everybody wants to take advantages of a good situation. Therefore, you also have a chance to apply for a Fully-funded Fulbright Indigenous Scholarships programs and build a shining future with these opportunities.
The organization is activating this free education program for the citizens of Australia and has the goal to support their postgraduate, postdoctoral or professional scholar programs in the United States.
Excellent opportunity for Australians to stud in the USA with a fully-funded program.
User Review( votes)
Australian-American Fulbright Commission was established by Senator J. William Fulbright in 1946. It is the largest educational exchange program in the world, operating in over 160 countries.
Why should apply to this educational opportunity? Through this educational program, you will be able to pursue your higher education in the United States. In the U.S., you have all the possibilities to complete your education in a proper manner with the support of experienced teachers or researchers.
- University or Organization: The Australian-American Fulbright Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate, postdoctoral or professional scholar
- Award: A$100,000 along with many benefits
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Australia
- The program can be taken in the U.S.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a postgraduate, postdoctoral or professional scholar in any subjects in the U.S.
- Admissible Criteria: The eligibility criteria are different for all the categories applicants. Therefore, Postgraduate and Postdoctoral or Professional scholars are suggested to check their eligibility.
How to Apply
If you are interested to study in the U.S., then you have to see the application instructions below-
- The participants will be considered within the category they apply and can elect to additionally be considered for the educational award by noting this on the Australian Student Checklist.
- The postgraduate students are advised to see the processor of the application through the online application link.
- Similarly, the Postgraduate or professional scholars are also suggested to follow the application process by the online link.
- All enthusiastic students have the requirement of Australian Commission that you attach a one-page narrative giving a picture of yourself as an individual.
- While completing the application, in the language section you need to rate your English language proficiency in Reading.
The grant will provide a living allowance, international travel to/from the U.S., partial tuition or visiting research scholar fees (postgraduate/ PhD recipients only), ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000, enrichment activities in the U.S. with other international Fulbright scholars, ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care media and publicity support too access specific funding amounts for 2019/20.