There’s no such thing as a free lunch but you have a chance to join the Academic program to get some discount on your tuition fee at Bournemouth University in the UK.
A fine offer to get higher studies from Bournemouth University in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bournemouth University is a public research university established in 1992. It received a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment.
Why at Bournemouth University? The university has a good range of courses with excellent teaching facilities and a global reputation for its teaching quality and the guidance for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: 31 October.
- University or Organization: The Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Taught postgraduate or Master’s by Research
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Any UK and EU applicants can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a taught postgraduate or masters by a research degree program at BU.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not apply for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, distance learning course, or part-time course and professional development and Postgraduate Diploma courses taught by the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences.
- Applicants on MSc Public Health, MA Social Care, MA Social Work, MSc Physician Associate Studies and MSc Nutrition & Behavior will receive the award.
How to Apply
- Phase 1: For this opportunity, you will be automatically considered when you upload your award transcripts to the myHub website during the admission.
- Phase 2: Participants need to have an upper second-class honor (2:1) or above from a Bachelor’s degree (or EU equivalent grades – see below), or CPE with merit profile.
- EU candidates are suggested to check the grade requirement given on the country grades page.
- It is desirable if the applicants have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The award will worth £2,000 and awarded as the tuition fee reduction.