The Fulbright Program through AMINEF annually awards more than 120 scholarships to Americans and Indonesians to study, teach, or conduct original research in a variety of disciplines.
User Review( votes)
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), established in 1992, is a bi-national non-profit foundation that administers the Fulbright Program in Indonesia. Applicants require a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS equivalent.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the master program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The sponsorship will provide the following benefits:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip economy class air travel from scholarship recipient’s home city to the host institution in the US
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs
- Accident and health insurance coverage per US Government guidelines
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indonesian applicants
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia can apply for Fulbright Master’s Degree Program.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicants should:
- Be Indonesian citizens and not permanent residents of the US, or be currently living in the US
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to, her or his chosen field of study
- Be proficient in English
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Demonstrate that she/he can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the US
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- Be willing to work for his/her home institution for at least five years before retirement upon the completion of the program program
- English Language Requirements: Have a minimum TOEFL ITP score of 550 or IELTS equivalent
How to Apply: Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below and submit them and any supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage) or drop them off in person before the application deadline. Please return to AMINEF complete application package by the application deadline that includes (supplied in English):
- Completed application form, including one-page study objective
- Copy of most recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or IELTS scores
- Two letters of reference, either from an employer or a university lecturer
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (in original language and in English translation)
- Copy of valid identity document (KTP or passport)
- Curriculum vitae