The University of East Anglia is pleased to offer International Development Scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme for the academic year 2019-2020
University of East Anglia’s aim is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate the learning of the highest quality.
Worthy offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia (UEA) has once again been rated as one of the best universities for student experience in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015. An internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students
All applicants to the University of East Anglia must be able to demonstrate an acceptable level of English language before they can be admitted onto any course or programme.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of International Development.
- Scholarship Award:
- School of International Development Scholarships: The School of International Development is offering a £1,000 fee waiver to all international students who have obtained the equivalent of a UK 1st Class degree.
- School of International Development Full Fees Scholarship: A full fee award may be offered to one international taught applicant on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement.
- School of International Development Scholarships for students from Japan, Korea, USA: USA (1 scholarship of £12,000), Japan (5 scholarships of £3000), Korea (1 scholarship of £6000), Latin America (1 scholarship of £6000).
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must have obtained the equivalent of a UK 1st Class degree.
- International students can apply for International Development Scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible candidates to whom the School have made an offer are automatically considered for nomination.
- Entrance Requirement: The minimum academic requirement across the University for entry to a doctoral degree is either at least a 2:1 in a UK undergraduate degree, or a Master’s degree, or equivalent. Some Schools and research degree programmes have higher or more specific requirements.
- English Language Requirement: All research programmes within the Social Sciences (SSF) require an overall score of IELTS 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in all components.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is
- February 28, 2019, for Japanese applicants
- February 28, 2019, for International applicants
- April 18, 2019, for students from Korea, USA and Latin America