The University of Sydney is offering a full Future Leaders MBA funding for part-time study to inspire and nurture the leaders of tomorrow. This scholarship is available to domestic and international students.
The degree is designed for professionals with 3-5 years of relevant experience looking to take their career to the next level or change career direction.
Wonderful opportunity to get a study fund for a degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is Australia’s first university, and a member of the ‘Group of Eight’, Australia’s premier research-intensive universities. Its programs consistently rank among the best in Australia, affirming our standing as a global leader in business and management education.
Why at the University of Sydney? They are ranked in the top 100 globally in all the leading world university rankings, including QS, Times Higher Education, and the Academic Ranking of World Universities and amongst the top four in Australia.
University or Organization: University of Sydney
Course Level: Master degree program
Award: Full award
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: 16 September 2019
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Australian and International students are eligible to apply.
- The Future Leaders MBA award is open to all students who meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the part-time MBA.
- Applicants need not have applied for the degree prior to applying for the opportunity , however, only those applicants deemed eligible for entry to the part-time MBA via the prevailing admissions processes are eligible to be awarded the program.
- The degree is currently not available to international students requiring a student visa.
- Current students enrolled in the University of Sydney MBA, University of Sydney employees and partners in the promotion of the program are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are now open. Register your interest today.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload a copy of your CV, academic transcript, and personal statement of motivation detailing:
- how you demonstrate leadership experience and potential in your chosen field, and
- what you hope to achieve professionally and personally by completing the University of Sydney MBA.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: The University of Sydney offers a full award for the part-time MBA program, valued at over $60,000 to inspire and nurture the leaders of tomorrow.