The University of Sydney is offering a full Future Leaders MBA Scholarship for part-time study to inspire and nurture the leaders of tomorrow. This scholarship is available to domestic and international students.
The degree is designed for professionals with 3-5 years of relevant experience looking to take their career to the next level or change career direction.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is Australia’s first university, and a member of the ‘Group of Eight’, Australia’s premier research-intensive universities. We are ranked in the top 100 globally in all the leading world university rankings, including QS, Times Higher Education, and the Academic Ranking of World Universities and amongst the top four in Australia. Our programs consistently rank among the best in Australia, affirming our standing as a global leader in business and management education.
- Applications Deadline: September 17, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The University of Sydney offers a full scholarship for our part-time MBA program, valued at over $60,000 to inspire and nurture the leaders of tomorrow.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to Domestic and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Domestic and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Future Leaders MBA Scholarship is open to all students who meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the part-time MBA. Applicants need not have applied for the degree prior to applying for the scholarship, however, only those applicants deemed eligible for entry to the part-time MBA via the prevailing admissions processes are eligible to be awarded the scholarship.
The degree is currently not available to international students requiring a student visa. Current students enrolled in the University of Sydney MBA, University of Sydney employees and partners in the promotion of the scholarship are not eligible to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications are now open. Register your interest today.