The Macquarie University Women in Management and Finance award is awarded to recognize academic excellence for female students. this application is available for the citizen of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
The aim of The grants is to provide the good learning experience to international students.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
- Applications Deadline: No closing dates
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Master of Management, Master of Social Entrepreneurship, Master of Applied Finance (Advanced), Master of Applied Finance, Master of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: This Awards up to AUD $15,000, applied towards your tuition fee.
- Nationality: this application is available for citizens of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: this application is available for citizens of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a female.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
- Hold an offer for one of the following courses:
|Master of Management|
|Master of Social Entrepreneurship|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Master of Applied Finance|
|Master of Applied Finance (Advanced)|
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the program offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a application
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the opportunity . The studentships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.