With the purpose of providing a good learning experience to international students, the Macquarie University is awarding Women in Management and Finance Scholarship.
This studentship is available for the high achieving candidates, who want to study a master’s degree program in the described subject at the university.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, Macquarie was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. It has five faculties, which are located on the university’s main campus in suburban Sydney. Its staff has access to outstanding research opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations.
Why at Macquarie University? The university provides offers a friendly and proactive service to candidates. Here aspirants can get the learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations.
Application Deadline: No closing dates
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of one of the countries located in the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree programme in Management, Social Entrepreneurship, Applied Finance (Advanced), Applied Finance, Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must hold an offer for one of the following courses and commence study in session and year indicated in the program offer letter. Seekers must have to apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to be empowered with this education award then you must have to be registered in a master programme at the university. After receiving your Macquarie University student ID number, you can submit a application here.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in a master’s degree, the claimants need to have their graduate degree certificates and all previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
This bursary will provide worth up to AUD $15,000, applied towards your tuition fee.