The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is delighted to announce GNPC Foundation Local Scholarships for the academic year 2018/19. This is available for young Ghanaians.
The study is open to study an undergraduate degree programme. The aim of the program is to provide financial support to Ghanaian students to study at accredited public tertiary Institutions in Ghana.
Excellent opportunity for Ghanaian Students.
User Review( votes)
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is Ghana’s National Oil Company (NOC), established in 1983 by PNDC Law 64, to support the government’s objective of providing adequate and reliable supply of petroleum products and reducing the country’s dependence on crude oil imports, through the development of the country’s own petroleum resources.
Applications Deadline: Closed
- This is available for young Ghanaians.
- The is awarded to study Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Special Education, Agricultural Science, Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
- Applicant must be Ghanaian, also must have admission to undertake a Degree program at Public/State owned Universities at the time of application. Preference would be given to students with disability.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Apply online via the GNPC official website: www.gnpcghana.com and follow the application process, attaching relevant documents.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the hard copies of the following documents to the GNPC Foundation office at Takoradi: Curriculum Vitae (CV), Admission letter, Birth certificate, and WASSE results.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
The award covers Tuition, Living Expenses, Book Allowance, and Dissertation/Project Allowance.