To make your higher education more affordable in Denmark, the University of Copenhagen is currently offering the Fully-funded International PhD Scholarship in Computational Bioinformatics.
The purpose of the programme is to encourage ambitious domestic and international students who want to study a PhD degree in September 2020.
Golden opportunity for international students to get benefited at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the second oldest institution for higher education in Denmark. It provides various degree-level programs for both national and international students.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The university offers lifelong support from the Careers Centre and gives candidates suitable work experience and makes the best of their applications.
Application Deadline: July 25, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Computational Bioinformatics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold an MSc related to human genomics, computer science or mathematics degree with excellent results and good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a research project proposal, curriculum vitae, diplomas, and transcripts, grading scale, and letter of motivation, with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 325,625 (approx. €43,400) including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 44,980).