If you want to start your educational journey in the United States, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Minnesota.
The educational bursary is available for both international freshman and transfer students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of Minnesota is a highly rated public university that provides a Global Excellence Scholarship opportunity with the award amount of Up to $25,000 to the successful candidates.
User Review( votes)
The University of Minnesota is a public research university which has the sixth-largest main campus student body in the United States. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs to students.
Why study at the University of Minnesota? At this university, candidates will receive an inspiring and challenging education during their study period. Students can meet with careers advisers who can help them in exploring options and information advisers.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University: University of Minnesota
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must maintain F-1 immigration status while enrolled at the University of Minnesota.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The university would like to inform candidates that they need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Official documents are those that are original or attested copies of original academic documents that are mailed in a sealed, stamped envelope directly from the secondary school or examination board.
- A scanned or electronic copy of an official document is considered unofficial.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must be a high school candidate while applying to a bachelor degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are required to satisfy the English language requirements of the university for studying in the US.
The University of Minnesota will provide an award amount of Up to $25,000 to the successful candidates for the year 2021/2022.