Applications are being accepted for the Fully-funded International PhD Stipends in Exoskeleton Technologies at the University of Aalborg. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract domestic and international students to take the PhD degree program at the Faculty of Engineering and Science.
A valuable offer to get an education with some financial support in Denmark
User Review( votes)
Establsihed in 1974, Aalborg University is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, Denmark. It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects for international students.
Why study at Aalborg University? By joining the university, candidates have various options to make a career in their interested field. It provides a scholarship to help cover their tuition fees and high-quality learning environment to education requirements.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 28, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Aalborg
- Department: Department of Energy Technology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Exoskeleton Technologies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates with MSc degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or robotics with relevant background for robotic exoskeleton development. Strong competencies in dynamics, robotics, simulation in C/C++ and MATLAB programming are essential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a letter of motivation, diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master degree), academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, publications (if applicable) and project description (4-5 pages), which describes the applicant’s initial thoughts and ideas related to the specific project applied for. This includes a brief state-of-the-art (including a shortlist of references), a time schedule, and how the applicant intends to shed light on the project objectives.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Aalborg will provide a fully funded opportunity to international students for the academic year 2022-2023. Appointment and salary as a PhD fellow are according to the Ministry of Finance Circular of 28 June 2019 on the Collective Agreement for Academics in Denmark, Appendix 5, regarding PhD fellows, and with the current Circular of 11 December 2019 on the employment structure at Danish universities.