The University of Liverpool is glad to offer a new Fully-Funded PhD Studentship in Experimental Discovery of New Inorganic Materials for outstanding candidates.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant worldwide students who want to start a PhD degree programme at the university in the UK.
This is a fully-funded PhD studentship which provides a maintenance grant is £15,009 pa to the successful candidates.
User Review( votes)
In 1884, the University of Liverpool was known as Victoria University at Liverpool. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The university provides a range of award programs to help in a lower-tuition and living costs for the most talented and diligent students. Their chemical science research programme will fulfil their potential to improve the lives of people around the world.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Local and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 2:1 or higher master’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Physics, or Materials Science, particularly those with some of the skills directly relevant to the project outlined above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for a postgraduate research degree at the university. After that, they should complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: New applicants are to submit all the following documents such as relevant transcripts, current students in PG study will need to provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The University of Liverpool will provide a full tuition-fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,009 pa for 2019-20, with the possibility of an increase for 2020/21.