Chulalongkorn University is granting a Fully-Funded Bangkok government award to talented students in Thailand for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of this application scheme is to provide full tuition fees for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, master or doctoral degree at the university.
Full tuition waiver available to international students for undergraduate, master or doctoral degree study level at Chulalongkorn University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1917, Chulalongkorn is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. It the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand and offers various degree programs.
Why study at Chulalongkorn University? CU faculties are very supportive of their students and help them in reaching their future goals. At this university, there are also several initiatives and schemes designed to help students gain the education, cultivate skills, and make proper connections.
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2020
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master or Doctoral degree
- Awards: Full tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master’s and doctoral degree in Architectural Design, Communication Design, Language and Culture, International Business Management, International Business Management, Financial Analysis and Investment, Brand and Marketing, Management, Accounting, Communication Management, Economics, Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Information and Communication, Engineering, NanoEngineering, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Engineering, Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation, Politics and Global Studies, Psychological Science, Applied Chemistry, Industrial, Chemistry and Management, Material Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Biotechnology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate, masters and PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply through the application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the research proposal, cover letter, CV and previous degree records, IELTS is for those whose previous degree was not in English. .
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a good GPA is required.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The Chulalongkorn University will provide the full tuition fees, and monthly stipend will be given to all applicants to cover their food & cloth expenses.