The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, the University of Strathclyde is offering a Fully-funded International Strathclyde Excellence Award.
This study program is open to attract the best and most motivated students from across the world in order to undertake a postgraduate research degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
Great offer for international students to receive a fully-funded award for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1796, the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, is one of the city’s oldest higher education institutions. It covers a wide range of topics, with a particular emphasis on technology and scientific investigations.
Why study at University of Strathclyde? Students will employ new technologies while at university to make the research process much easier and more comfortable. You’ll be able to communicate with other researchers as a result of it.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU or international candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research will be awarded in Pharmacy and biomedical sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must who are expected to obtain, a 1st class honours with an outstanding emerging academic track record, with internal and external recognition and a proven commitment to the field of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, applicants can apply using the University PEGASUS Application System https://www.strath.ac.uk/science/strathclydeinstituteofpharmacybiomedicalsciences/studywithus-postgraduate/phd/
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a copy of your passport, statement of purpose, transcripts, curriculum vitae, and personal details.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are required to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate‡s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS.
This project is a fully-funded Strathclyde Excellence Award (SEA) funded by the University of Strathclyde.