Remove the economic hurdles that stand in the way of education. Apply for Bangladesh Scholarships at the University of Sussex Business School in the UK. This funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2023/2024.
This scholarship is for applicants who are nationals of Bangladesh who have accepted an offer to study an eligible master’s course at Sussex in September 2023.
An awesome chance for students to complete their masters study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1961, the Institution of Sussex is an English public research university in Sussex. It offers various undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degree programs.
Why study at the University of Sussex? Students will have many options to study abroad at this university, as well as many options to engage in various activities and courses. In whatever field of study, the university gives both practical and theoretical knowledge.
Application Deadline: 1 September 2023 23:59
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: University of Sussex Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in the University of Sussex Business School
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a national of Bangladesh
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Be a self-financing student
- Have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters’s course at Sussex in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The grant is awarded automatically based on academic achievement. There is no separate application process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools they attended copy of their ID cards.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
The University of Sussex will provide the award amount of £3,000 to the successful students.