If you are seeking an opportunity to empower your career with a PhD degree, then Swansea University and Université Grenoble Alpes are furnishing wonderful opportunity.
Excellent opportunity to get 50% free tuition for PhD.
User Review( vote)
The funded award is open for successful applicants to pursue a higher degree program and aims to give them a chance to work with the Doctoral School Chemistry and Life Science (CSV) at University Grenoble Alpes.
In 2007, Swansea University was recognized as a University. It is known as a public research university located in Swansea, Wales and ranked 10th in the UK for the combined score in research quality across the Engineering disciplines.
Why at this program? The best thing about pursuing this program is that you will be able to conduct your own research. It is an essential qualification which will allow aspirants to do both continue their research, and to teach University students. This program will make you feel like a natural next step.
Application Deadline: May 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU applicants are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a PhD degree program in Evolutionary Ecology, Biogeography, and Biodiversity at one of the given universities.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be very passionate about the research program and ready to do this project according to the requirements of the universities.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You can be a part of a research program by selecting Biological Sciences, Swansea University & Community University Grenoble Alpes, and Joint PhD and then apply for the fund via Ontrack.
- Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of submitting a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and language proof certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying to this course, you must complete your bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: To study this program in a convenient way, you need to see the eligibility of the English language.
50% tuition fee of the course will be covered by Swansea University and the other 50% will be covered by the University Grenoble Alpes and an annual stipend of £15,009 reviewed every year. Besides this, additional funding is available from Swansea University to assist with travel, accommodation, and immersive training experiences.