Australia is a great country in terms of education, so if you wish to study there then you must join the Northcote Postgraduate program. The program is furnishing by The Britain-Australia Society on behalf of the Northcote Trust.
The purpose of this bursary is to support high potential students to undertake a postgraduate degree at an Australian University and also provide them the best education facilities.
A valuable choice for UK students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Britain–Australia Society has headquarters in the Australia Centre within Australia House in London and branches throughout the United Kingdom and founded in 1971.
Why choose this program? Aspirants can choose this program because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education. They are able to work part-time while they study, allowing them to offset their living expenses.
Application Deadline: August 23, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an MA or PhD degree program in any subject areas at any university in Australia.
- Admissible Criteria: Participants must be very passionate about their studies and not holding any other award from other sources.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates are advised to apply for a postgraduate degree course at any university in Australia. Then complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to adm-at-britain-australia.org.uk.
- Supporting Documents: You have to attach a PDF file with your application which includes personal details, academic transcript, intention for applying to this course, other findings, a statement, referees details, curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a postgraduate degree course, applicants must have their previous study certificates.
- Language Requirement: Participants must be very fluent in spoken and written English language.
The award will provide visa fees, college tuition fee which will be paid directly to the university, mandatory “Overseas Health Insurance”, stipend payment to assist with living expenses, e.g. accommodation, transport, food, study materials along with economy class flights to and from Australia and assistance with printing and binding of your thesis.