Everyone deserves the opportunity to pursue their education, so Leiden University provides the opportunity to apply for this fully funded Leiden University Fund – Lutfya Rabbani Foundation award in the Netherlands.
The grant is open to Arab students who have been admitted into a one year Master program at Leiden University. The Fund will provide one fully-funded position annually for a student to participate in an advanced master program at Leiden University.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1575, Leiden University is one of Europe’s leading international research universities. The university offer undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs.
Why at Leiden University- The University provides you high-quality education, a broad choice of master’s programmes and all complemented with personal support make Leiden University the perfect option for successfully taking your studies to the next level.
- University or Organization: The Leiden University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree program
- Award: €30,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available in any courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for Arab students who have received official approval letters in one year master’s program at Leiden University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply you must download the application form and sending it by mail or e-mail to Lutfia Rabbani Foundation, P.O. Box 352, 2501 CJ The Hague, The Netherlands, [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the following: Motivation and purpose statement (in English), Curriculum Vitae (in English), Copy of passport, Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations), appropriately signed references from two academic referees, Letter of acceptance from Leiden University.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants need to take admission at the Leiden University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
One applicant will be selected as recipients of a scholarship of € 30,000.