Everyone deserves the opportunity to pursue their education, so Leiden University provides the opportunity to apply for this fully-funded Leiden University Fund – Lutfya Rabbani foundation grant program in the Netherlands.
This is open to Arab students who have been admitted into a one year Master program at Leiden University. The fund will provide one full education annually for pupils to participate in an advanced master program at Leiden University.
Why study at Leiden University? The University provides you with a high-quality education, a broad choice of master’s programs and all complemented with personal support make Leiden University the perfect option for successfully taking your studies to the next level.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- Holders must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
- The free study is available in any courses offered by the university.
- This is open for Arab students who have received official approval letters in one year master’s program at Leiden University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply you must download the application form and sending it by mail or e-mail to Lutfia Rabbani Foundation, P.O. Box 352, 2501 CJ The Hague, The Netherlands, [email protected] Candidates, please proceed to the submission portal to submit all the necessary documents given below.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the following: Motivation and purpose statement (in English), Curriculum Vitae (in English), Copy of passport, Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations), appropriately signed references from two academic referees, Letter of acceptance from Leiden University.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants need to take admission at the Leiden University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The funding program provides one full scholarship annually to a Master’s student from an Arab country at Leiden University.