The Materials and Manufacturing Academy is inviting applicants to be a part of the Fully Funded Research Scholarship at Swansea University.
Sponsored by Crown Packaging Manufacturing UK Limited, this international educational award aims to develop a model for the accumulation of damage during the scoring process.
Good opportunity for EU students to study at Swansea University
User Review( votes)
Twelve years ago in 2007, Swansea University was officially registered as a university. It is a public research university and known for its great education system. The Materials and Manufacturing Academy (M2A) is a Swansea University spirit which provides industry led postgraduate research training.
Why at Swansea University? At Swansea, students are free to live an independent student’s life. They can choose their career field according to their interest and enhance their talent in cultural and carnivals at this university.
Application Deadline: May 27, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are worthy for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply a research degree program to Compare predictions of deformation and damage with experimentally obtained metallurgical observations and predict rupture of the score using different failure modes, chosen to represent available experimental data.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from Swansea University and be resident within West Wales and the Valleys at the time of enrolment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants are suggested to take admission in a research degree program at the university and complete an M2A/COATED Application Form for being a part of this grant.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts and a copy of the passport should be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: An Engineering or Physical Science degree (minimum level 2:1) is essential to apply.
- Language Requirement: If English is not a candidate’s first language, then they are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing their language proficiency.
Benefits: The funded award covers the full costs of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a tax-free stipend of £12,500 per annum for a period of one year.