The University of Copenhagen is offering Fully-funded Marie S. Curie International PhD Positions at the Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC) for the academic year 2023-2024.
The candidates applying can be international or Danish students with a master’s degree, enrolled in a PhD degree programme in biomedical research at the University of Copenhagen. The PhD position will be assigned to up to 8 researchers with a monthly salary of 3,824 EUR, pension, and other benefits.
Deserving opportunity for Chile students to study at the University of Exeter in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen, a prestigious public research university in Copenhagen founded in 1479, is the second-oldest university in Scandinavia after Uppsala University. It is also one of the top universities in the Nordic countries, Europe, and the world proudly ranking 82nd in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 42nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is a world-class research university that works continuously and systematically on the quality of education through strategic initiatives and in daily quality assurance efforts. The university is an attractive place to work and study for staff and students from all over the world.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 25th March, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC)
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3,824 EUR
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Danish and students from abroad, both, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Marie S. Curie Doctoral Programme ‘Discovering treatment from biomedical research’ (DISCOVER) at the University of Copenhagen can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed a master’s certification issued no later than start of the fellowship (October 1st, 2023).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who want to be considered for this PhD position must submit an online application form for the same. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter/Cover letter
- Eligibility declaration and consent
- List of 2-3 referees
- Certified copy of original master’s diploma and transcripts records in the original language
- Documentation of English test
- Documentation for career breaks
- Other relevant information for consideration
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s degree and maximum of three years of experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The University of Copenhagen will provide the selected candidate an attractive salary of approx. 3,824 EUR monthly plus pension and satisfying working conditions.