Are you looking for an education destination? Take your first step into a world where the exceptional happens. Apply for Adelaide Innovation in the Grape and Beverage Fermentation Sector International Postgraduate Supplementary Scholarships in Australia.
There are supplementary scholarships available to support PhD students to undertake interdisciplinary research relating to a range of projects we are conducting around bioprocess, innovation in the grape, and the precision & beverage fermentation sectors.
Nice offer to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is home to a thriving multicultural community, all working to make an impact in the world. It is known to be the 3rd oldest university in Australia which focuses on offering students the first step towards undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? Adelaide is a great place for international students by offering a lot of opportunities for global students and offers one of Australia’s highest-quality learning environments. It is a world-class research and higher education institution in Australia.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Wine Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $4,000 (stipend) + operating funds
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including Australia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD program in any subject at the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET), Department of Wine Science offered by the University of Adelaide.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, New Zealand Citizens/Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders or international students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must receive an offer of a postgraduate research degree.
- Expressions of interest should be submitted directly to Professor of Oenology, Vladimir Jiranek – [email protected] with the name of the scholarship in the subject heading.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must include all of the following documents:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Curriculum vitae
- A statement detailing proposed research (max. 2 pages)
- Individual Project Descriptions.pdf
- Admission Requirements: Depending on their region or country of citizenship, applicants may be required to apply through a registered University of Adelaide education agent. Agents and representatives of the University of Adelaide can assist with the preparation and submission of their application to study as well as their student visa application.
- Language Requirement: International students seeking admission to the University’s coursework academic programs must meet minimum English language standards.
The scholarship will be for 3.5 years and has a stipend top-up of up to $4,000 (indexed annually) per annum and up to $10,000 of operating funds per project.