Mälardalen University is offering fully-funded Master Awards for the academic year 2018-2019. These opportunities are open to international students and cover 100% of the tuition fee of the program.
The grant is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
Fab choice for students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
Mälardalen University is one of Sweden’s large institutes of higher education. The University has over 14,000 students studying our 52 programs and 1,000 courses, and almost 900 faculty and staff.
Why at Mälardalen University? MDH is characterized by close partnerships with businesses and the public sector in the region, making their University attractive to students – and students attractive on the labor market.
University or Organization: Mälardalen University
Course Level: Masters program
Award: 100% of the tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Sweden
Application Deadline: Closed
- To be admitted to education at first-cycle or second-cycle level, the applicant is required to meet the general entry requirements and furthermore any specific entry requirements that may be prescribed.
- The programs cover a variety of subject areas and are strongly interrelated with the research environments of the university
- Students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are applying for a bachelor or master program use the online application at universityadmissions.se. Before making your application be sure to check the eligibility requirements for each program.
- Admission Requirements: For most master’s level courses and programs, the requirement is also the equivalent of English 6/English Course B, though some may require a lower or higher level of English.
- Language Requirement: International master’s programs are taught in English in Sweden. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English in order to meet the entry requirements.
- The sponsorship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the program as long as you follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum of 45 credits/academic year).
- If your status from being a fee-paying student to a non-paying student is changed during the study period of the program you will no longer be granted the program.