Le Cordon Bleu is proud to offer tuition grants towards the new Bachelor of Business degrees located in Perth for January 2017 intake. Both domestic and international students can apply for these endowments.
The studentships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Business (Convention & Event Management) and Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) degree program at the Perth campus.
Worthy offer to get a bachelor degree with an educational grant.
User Review( votes)
Le Cordon Bleu is the world’s largest hospitality education institution, with over 50 schools on five continents serving 20,000 students annually. Its education focus is on hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
University or Organization: Le Cordon Bleu
Course Level: Bachelor Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and international students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
- Satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent interstate/overseas secondary education is required.
- The studentships are awarded in the field of Business.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age when the course commences.
- Domestic and international students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will need to submit a 500-word essay detailing their hospitality experience and business goals, as well as meet entry criteria.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have 6.0 Academic IELTS with no band score below 5.5.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.