The University of Stuttgart is offering fully-funded Master’s Scholarships in the field of Infrastructure Planning’ and Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design. These scholarships are open to students from developing countries interested in studying at the University of Stuttgart.
The University of Stuttgart is a university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It was founded in 1829 and is organized into 10 faculties.
User Review( vote)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Infrastructure Planning’ and Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design.
- Scholarship Award: Fully-funded scholarships are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: This funding scheme seeks candidates who have relevant academic and professional experience to succeed in these master’s programmes as well as demonstrative motivation to use the new knowledge and skills to support development.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Documents you will need to upload in [email protected] during the application process:
- A transcript (with grade point average). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the “grade point average and transcript of record to date” printout from the LSF (Name of the pdf file: Performance Record to Date).
- Your Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report. If you have more than one university degree, please choose the degree which serves as entrance qualification for the Master’s program you are applying for (Entrance Qualification for Master’s Program).
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.
- Students still working on or who have finished their Bachelor’s at another university need to upload a description of the modules taken during their Bachelor’s studies.
- In some study programs, you may have to upload still other documents that will be requested automatically by the system.
How to Apply:
To apply for a Master’s study program at the University of Stuttgart, students will need to log on to Campus-Management-System [email protected]