The University of Texas is providing the Dallas Presidential Achievement funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The UT Dallas Presidential Achievement award is designed to reward successful UT Dallas students who possess exemplary academic records.
Great opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The University of Texas at Dallas is a Carnegie R1 classification (Doctoral Universities – Highest research activity) institution, located in a suburban setting 20 miles north of downtown Dallas. The University enrols more than 27,600 students — 18,380 undergraduate and 9,250 graduate —and offers a broad array of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
- Application Deadline: Applications will open in February 2020.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: The minimum award will be $2,500 per year
- Nationality: US citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for the UT Dallas Presidential Achievement Scholarship the following eligibility requirements must have been met prior to applying:
- Freshmen students
- Transfer students with at least 29 hours and no more than 54 hours
- All applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents
How to Apply: For applying you have to contact the Office of Financial Aid.