The University of London is now accepting applications for the Master’s Scholarships for Refugees and Displaced People in the UK. These scholarships are available to pursuing postgraduate law programme.
The scholarship will cover 100% of the fees payable to the University of London. This includes the cost of one module continuation/ deferral/ extension fee, examination resit fee, dissertation re-submission fee.
The University of London is one of the largest, most diverse universities in the UK. They are committed to making our high-quality teaching, research and flexible programmes accessible to all students.
- Applications Deadline: February 14, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are open to pursuing postgraduate law programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are will be awarded in the field of Law.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover 100% of the fees payable to the University of London. This includes the cost of one module continuation/deferral/extension fee, examination resit fee, dissertation re-submission fee.
- Nationality: These scholarships are open to the applicants of the UK.
- Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Uk
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from the UK.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Meet the entrance requirements of the postgraduate law programme.
- Be a formally registered refugee/displaced person with a UNHCR registration number or be able to demonstrate confirmed refugee status.
If you apply for the scholarship, await the outcome of your scholarship application before you complete registration for your course. Submit an application for the law programme that you would like to be considered for.
How to Apply: Download and complete the scholarship application form.
- At the scholarships and bursaries section, select the correct scholarship from the menu (Scholarships for Refugees and Displaced People) and attach/upload you’re signed and completed scholarship application form.