The University of London is now accepting applications for the Master’s Scholarships for Refugees and Displaced People in the UK. These opportunities are available to pursuing postgraduate law programme.
The sponsorship will cover 100% of the fees payable to the University of London. This includes the cost of one module continuation/ deferral/ extension fee, examination resit fee, dissertation re-submission fee.
User Review( vote)
The University of London is one of the largest, most diverse universities in the UK. They are committed to making our high-quality teaching, research and flexible programmes accessible to all students.
- Applications Deadline: February 14, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are open to pursuing postgraduate law programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are will be awarded in the field of Law.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover 100% of the fees payable to the University of London. This includes the cost of one module continuation/deferral/extension fee, examination resit fee, dissertation re-submission fee.
- Nationality: These opportunities are open to the applicants of the UK.
- Number of Awards: There are five scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the Uk
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from the UK.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity
, you must:
- Meet the entrance requirements of the postgraduate law programme.
- Be a formally registered refugee/displaced person with a UNHCR registration number or be able to demonstrate confirmed refugee status.
If you apply for the opportunity , await the outcome of your application before you complete registration for your course. Submit an application for the law programme that you would like to be considered for.
How to Apply: Download and complete the application form.
- At The grants and bursaries section, select the correct scholarship from the menu (Scholarships for Refugees and Displaced People) and attach/upload you’re signed and completed application form.