If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for 2019 Summer Internships in Accounting or Finance for multiple locations across the United States.
The program focused on providing college students with practical business experience. It allows them to develop leadership skills, broaden their understanding of the concepts learned in school and “get a taste of the real world” before they are fully committed to it.
Great opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Accounting/Finance Intern positions are available at numerous operating companies within Consumer, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, and the Pharmaceutical Sectors, as well as Johnson & Johnson Corporate Headquarters.
- Field of Internship: Internship is available for Accounting/Finance filed
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
- Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
- A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA is required.
- Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required.
- Finance/Accounting Majors are preferred. Intermediate level of knowledge of MS Excel and Word is required.
- Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Internship Open for International Students: N/A
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme. Eligible applicants will receive a salary and multiple other benefits.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to register through the link: https://jobs.jnj.com/auth/1/login?jobId=00001CYZ
Application Deadline: Closed