Applications are invited for MDEC – TAR UC Merit Scholarship for Diploma Programme to study in Malaysia. Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
The Digital Tech Education Fund Network is a network of various education funders collaborating to give access to high potential students to pursue digital tech courses at Premier Digital Tech Universities in Malaysia. Students can find out more about various scholarships offers and education loan options or its availability should they need funding in order to embark on their tertiary education journey.
- Applications Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue their pre-university and undergraduate programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following study areas:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award covers up to 100% waiver of tuition fee for the whole duration of study. Each year, the University College extends its caring hands to provide scholarships as its unwavering servitude to the community.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The TAR UC offers Merit Scholarships to students in recognition of their outstanding academic performance and leadership abilities.
- Malaysian citizens
- Must enroll into TAR UC
- Academic results must meet the entry requirements as shown below:
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD AND CRITERIA:
- 9 A’s and above – 100% Scholarship
- 8 A’s – 50% Scholarship
- 7 A’s – 25% Scholarship
- 8 A’s and above – 100% Scholarship
- 7 A’s – 50% Scholarship
- 6 A’s – 25% Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants need to register and submit scholarship application through Digital Tech Education Fund. Please complete profile to 100% before applying.