The new Lazarski foundation grants is now available to current students and those who want to start studying in Poland. Students from outside Poland can also apply.
Lazarski University is an academic and educational institution that skillfully combines innovative educational standards with the traditional goals of education, driven by the “universitas magistrorum et scholarium” principle. Lazarski University won not one but two first awards in the competition for the best creative university enrolment campaign organised by Wydawnictwo Perspektywy: 1st place in the enrolment-supporting press ad category and 1st place in the enrolment website category.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: October 9, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate and master students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The grant covers the whole or a part of the tuition fee at Lazarski University. The total sum available for the academic year 2018/2019 is PLN 20,000.
- Nationality: Students from outside Poland can also apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from outside Poland can also apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
If you are starting your studies at Lazarski University or you already are our student and your average grade has always been above 4.2, you can apply.
Students from outside Poland can also apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: A Student or a Candidate shall fill in the electronic application form for a grant and the documents specified in § 3 and submit them until 9 October of the given academic year.
- You have to fill in an electronic application form available on below and attach documents confirming your achievements, a declaration of your average grade (included in the application form) and a declaration of your income (a specimen available on the Foundation website).
- The Grant Committee will verify the declaration of your average grade based on the data provided by the programme Uczelnia XP. Thus, it is not necessary to obtain any confirmation documents from the Dean’s Office.
- You can check your average grade for the whole period of studies on https://oceny.lazarski.pl. In order to get access, login to Wirtualna Uczelnia with your usual login details.
- A declaration of income must be signed. A document without a signature will not be accepted.
- The deadline for submitting applications and scanned documents is 9th October 2018.