The School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science is delighted to offer Fully-funded PhD International Studentships in Resource Management for Edge/Serverless Computing for the academic year 2021-2022
The purpose of the award is to provide financial assistance for talented domestic and international students who wish to pursue the PhD degree program at the Queen Mary University of London.
This is a Fully-funded PhD opportunity for overseas students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a major research-focused higher education institution in the United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? All of the university’s students have access to the most up-to-date teaching and research facilities. They improve your skills and abilities, making you more enticing to employers.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Resource Management for Edge/Serverless Computing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a first-class honour degree or equivalent, or an MSc degree, in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (or a related discipline).
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of English and the ability to express themselves clearly in both written and spoken form.
- The successful candidate must be strongly motivated to undertake doctoral studies, as well as must-have demonstrated the ability to work independently and perform critical analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you need to take admission in the PhD degree program at Queen Mary. After that, applicants can apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit a CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Please note that we request a ‘Statement of Research Interests. Your statement (no more than 500 words) should answer two questions:
- Why are you interested in the topic described above?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- Admission Requirements: To be joining for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students must meet English language entry requirements for the PhD program at Queen Mary.
The studentship program will provide a 3-year fully-funded PhD studentship supported by Queen Mary University of London, including student fees and a tax-free stipend starting at £17,609 per annum.