The School of Music, Humanities and Media is now awarding International Research Scholarships to able students with financial limitations to gain higher education in the UK.
The program aims to assist dazzling students from all around the world who want to pursue MA by Research and PhD degree coursework at the University of Huddersfield for the academic year 2021/2022.
Great offer for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Huddersfield, founded in 1992, is an open university that provides a variety of educational programmes. It has seven academic schools that provide kids with a variety of educational and recreational opportunities.
Why study at Huddersfield University? Students will learn from instructors who are nationally and internationally respected in their fields while attending this university. It provides possibilities for candidates to get experience and build skills in order to prepare for a profession.
Application Deadline: October 2021
- University: University of Huddersfield
- Department: School of Music, Humanities and Media
- Course Level: MA by Research and PhD
- Awards: (25%, 50%) or full (100%) fee waivers
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 23
- Nationality: UK or Overseas students (including EU applicants)
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA by Research or PhD (History; English Literature and Creative Writing; English Language and Linguistics; Music and Music Technology) Communication, Cultural and Media Studies; Drama, Theatre and Performance)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achievement in a relevant academic discipline that equates to first-class honours at the undergraduate level or a distinction at the master’s level.
- Candidates may study full-time or part-time
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this needful bursary, students must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Huddersfield. After taking affirmation, you will apply through the standard online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit a summary of their proposed research, transcripts and certificates of all relevant academic and any professional qualifications, including English Language qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants must check out the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
The University of Huddersfield will provide partial (25%, 50%) or full (100%) fee waivers are offered to Home students, and Overseas (International) students are typically offered partial fee waivers of 25% or 50%.