Swansea University is excited to offer international students that wish to pursue their higher studies in the United Kingdom the Fully-Funded PhD Mathematics Scholarships in Polynomial Systems for Feedback Control for the academic year 2022-2023.
This project focuses on algebraic and geometric aspects of polynomial systems and the study of effective solution methods with an outlook on applications in feedback control design.
Wonderfull chance to become a part of this Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship program. Hurry Up! Apply as soon as possible.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a public research university that ranks among the top 30 research institutions in the United Kingdom. It is a well-known research-intensive institution quickly establishing itself as a world-class educational institution. It is dedicated to students’ mental health and well-being and offers various student support services.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Students are given the support they need to transform their ideas and goals into reality at the university. It is committed to students’ mental health and well-being and provides a variety of student support programmes. Swansea students are resilient in the face of global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 20 April 2022
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in mathematics, applied Algebra, and Geometry
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 levels or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must be admission in the PhD degree programme at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, email [email protected], where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ explains why the position matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references Swansea University reference form.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
- External Partner Application Data Sharing
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit IELTS 6.0 overall or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Swansea University will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609.