Applications are invited for Fully Funded Karsh International Scholarships at Duke University for the year 2022. The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate program.
The aim of the scholarship is to bring together top students from all over the world. Universit’s current cohort of Karsh International Scholars includes students from Ukraine, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Romania, Ecuador, Spain, Ethiopia, Kenya, Pakistan, New Zealand, and Nepal.
A good opportunity for International students.
User Review( votes)
Duke University is a private research university located in Durham, North Carolina. Founded by Methodists and Quakers in the present-day town of Trinity in 1838, the school moved to Durham in 1892. Duke University’s ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities.
Application Deadline: The last date of application is January 5th, 2022.
University or Organization: Duke University
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the USA
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Karsh International Scholarship was created to bring together top students from all over the world.
- Their current cohort of Karsh International Scholars includes students from Ukraine, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Romania, Ecuador, Spain, Ethiopia, Kenya, Pakistan, New Zealand, and Nepal.
- Their academic ambitions and fields of study at Duke are as various as their homelands. Karsh scholarsVaries literally embody the ideas of “global citizenship” and boundary-crossing.
- Nationality: International students are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. All students who apply and are accepted for undergraduate admission to Duke University are automatically considered for a merit scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have strong academic preparation and documented need for financial aid.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The university will provide tuition, room and board, mandatory fees, demonstrated the need that exceeds those costs, and three summers of funding for research, unpaid internships, and other opportunities that will advance your academic career.