Are you seeking for a chance to pursue a degree level course? Then here is your chance, take part in a PhD scholarship project which is furnishing by the Department of Biology at the University of York.
This fully funded PhD project funded by BBSRC, NERC, and MRC aims to give financial support so that students will complete their studies and creates a bright future in their chosen fields.
A wonderful opportunity to get a PhD at York University, UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1963, the University of York has expanded to more than thirty departments and centers, covering a wide range of subjects. It is a collegiate plate glass research university which is situated in the city of York, England.
Why at the University of York? At this university, the students will get a great experience of study from excellent faculty. They will be a part of inspirational research and get full support in developing their personalities.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU citizens are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a PhD project in the field of Biology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a resident of the UK for a minimum of three years continuously.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants must have to take part in a PhD project at the university and then can apply for a suitable project according to their interest by online application.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents required for submitting.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to have a master’s degree for applying to this project.
- Language Requirement: For studying at the university, you must have proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The award will cover the tuition of candidates at the UK/EU rate and will give an annual tax-free stipend of £15,000.