Swansea University and the European Research Council are giving an opportunity to apply for the PhD scholarship that available for UK, EU, and International Students.
This fully funded European research council PhD position is activated for high achievement applicants and having the motive to support them in their studies.
An exceptional opportunity to get a PhD in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2007 by the European Commission, the European Research Council supports pioneering projects. Swansea University has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses and offers 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses for aspirants.
Why at Swansea University? At this university, you will have a large amount of independent research and laboratory to study also be supported by its great faculty and facilities. Also, you will be able to gain access to higher paying jobs like environmental scientists and specialists as well as developing your personality and communication skills.
Application Deadline: July 2, 2020
- Eligible Countries: The opportunity is available for the UK, EU, and international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You are able to be a part of a PhD degree course in the field of Chemistry and physics to explore the controlling and studying rotational quantum states of molecules during molecule-surface collisions.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have an excellent researcher skill to pursuing this program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are informed to take admission in a PhD course at the university. After taking admission, complete the fund application form and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, research statement, details of two supporting references, and supplementary personal statement. Email the documents with ‘ERC 1 PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION’ in the subject line of your email or post them to- Recruitment and Marketing Team, College of Science, Wallace Building, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a first, upper second class honor or a master’s degree in physics or chemistry or any related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: Require IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent. You need to satisfy all the requirements of the English language if English is not your local language.
The educational award will cover the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £14,999. But funding details for international aspirants are not confirmed.