The Durham University Business School is delighted to offer its Fully-funded PhD Positionsfor domestic, EU and international students. The studentships are available for those aspirants who wish to pursue a research career in business, academia, government and research organizations.
The The studentships are fully-funded for a period of three years and pays for tuition fees within this three-year period as well as a financial stipend or grant for each of the three years.
User Review( votes)
Durham University Business School is proudly integral to one of the world’s prestigious universities. Their vision is to lead business ideas and practices to improve global wealth and welfare.
Why study at Durham University Business School? The university develops and enthuses leaders and entrepreneurs who create share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Durham University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic, EU and overseas students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for domestic, EU and overseas students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold the previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity s, all candidates must submit the applications through this online portal.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a PhD scholarship, you must:
- Submit a full research proposal (2000 words maximum)
- Complete the Durham University Postgraduate Application Form
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum) and a Covering Letter stating which Research Centre you wish to be considered for.
- Admission Requirements: You must meet the entry requirements for taking admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: For being eligible to study, you need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
- Benefits: Each scholarship is fully-funded for a period of three years and pays for tuition fees within this three-year period as well as a financial stipend or grant for each of the three years.