Do you have a desire to complete your higher studies in the UK? Good News! The University of Southampton is now providing an opportunity to apply for the Fully-Funded Studentship available for the academic year 2020/21.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a PhD in Automated, Provable, Safety-Aware Software Rewriting for Security at the university.
Excellent opportunity for the EU and UK students to receive full tuition fees for EU/UK students plus a stipend of £15,285 tax-free per annum for four years.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in Britain.
Why study at the University of Southampton? At this university, students will get the teaching excellence in higher education which helps build a bright future. They will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program which can facilitate their career progression.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK & EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Automated, Provable, Safety-Aware Software Rewriting for Security
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an excellent undergraduate degree (at least a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/how-to-apply/postgraduate-applications.page
- Supporting Documents: Research Proposal, Curriculum Vitae, Two reference letters, Degree Transcripts to date
- Admission Requirements: As an ideal candidate you should have a background in Computer Science or Mathematics, have strong programming skills, preferably in C, knowledge of software rewriting, and experience of formal verification of software systems.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Southampton will provide full tuition fees for EU/UK students plus a stipend of £15,285 tax-free per annum for four years.