Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate or postgraduate course by applying for this Fly High Scholarship programme. The programme is organized by UniAcco for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational award is designed for Indian students who want to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in India.
A very helpful program that will cover the award amount £6,500 for their undergraduate & postgraduate studies.
User Review( vote)
Unico is one of the leading and fastest-growing cross-border prop-tech student accommodation platforms. Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue their dreams and a career path they fancy.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- Organization: UniAcco
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & postgraduate course
- Awards: £6,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 4
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & postgraduate course in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates for an undergraduate degree, and they must have an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must take part in an undergraduate & postgraduate course. After that, candidates can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a previous year degree
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The total value of the UniAcco Fly High Scholarship is £6,500, and it is strategically split into three different categories:
- Responsible Leader – For the year 2020, we will be offering two scholarships worth £1000 each to a student who has worked dedicatedly towards a social/noble cause. Indian students currently pursuing any postgraduate course in the UK or beginning a graduate course in the UK in the year 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Passionate Scholar – For the year 2020, we will be offering four scholarships worth £750 each to students who have either demonstrated academic excellence or worked dedicatedly to achieve significant honours at major forums in their respective fields of study. Indian students currently pursuing any postgraduate course in the UK or beginning a graduate course in the UK in the year 2020 are eligible to apply.
- All Rounder – For the year 2020, we will be offering two scholarships worth £750 each to students who have worked hard to develop a holistic profile. Indian students currently pursuing an undergraduate course in the UK or beginning an undergraduate course in the UK in the year 2020 are eligible to apply.