The University of Exeter’s College of Life and Environmental Sciences is providing fully-funded PhD studentship to commencing research students in April 2020.
The study program is activated for both UK & EU students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
A trustworthy offer to get study fund for PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter was opened in 1955, it has six academic colleges that provides undergraduate, masters and research level programs for the students. You can benefit from developing a range of skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Why at the University of Exeter? The university offers world-class facilities and small enough to nurture a community based on the pursuit of academic excellence. They will help students develop the essential study and language skills required to complete their course successfully.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2020
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: College of Life and Environmental Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK & EU are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree program in the field of Nanochemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. For being enrolled, they can apply through the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: In the application process you will be asked to upload several documents given below: CV,
- Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work. Please ask your referees to email the reference direct to [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number, or upload them with your application.
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country you will need to submit evidence of your proficiency in English.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
The sponsorship will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,009 for 3.5 years full-time, or pro-rata for part-time study.