If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have an amazing opportunity to apply for the ANU Futures of Demography PhD Scholarship offered by the Australian National University.
Wonderful offer for domestic and international in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University is a research university which is located in Canberra, Australia. It is one of the world’s leading research universities and only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia.
Why at the Australian National University? The university focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Demography
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered,
- Candidates must be a domestic or international student
- Aspirants must hold a Bachelor degree with first-class honours or a Master degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognised university
- Students must be enrolled or enrolling full-time in a PhD program in the Research School of Social Sciences, supervised in the School of Demography.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the grant, students are needed to register in the PhD degree coursework at the ANU.After taking affirmation, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for academic transcripts and graduation transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following qualification:
- An Australian Bachelor degree with at least Second Class Honours – Upper or its international equivalent
- Another degree with a significant research/thesis component
- A combination of qualifications, research publications or professional experience related to the field of study
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $28,092 per annum accredited towards their study expense.