Students from all nationalities have an amazing opportunity to enhance their skills by applying the fully-funded PhD Studentship in Policing. The program is offered by the School of Law, Policing and Forensics at Staffordshire University.
The award is open for outstanding UK/EU and & international students who wish to pursue the PhD degree at the university for four years.
Established in 1914, Staffordshire University is divided into six academic departments, including computing and digital technologies, Staffordshire Business School and life sciences and education.
Why at Staffordshire University? While studying at this university, students will still work independently and usually get to shape the project to your interests. It offers world-class education and committed to an international perspective at all levels.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2020
- University: Staffordshire University
- Department: School of Law, Policing and Forensics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: UK/EU Students & International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: To pursue a PhD degree program in Policing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must masters’ degree in a relevant subject. You should also have a passion for pursuing original research along with a desire to develop your teaching ability by supporting an experienced and dynamic undergraduate course team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, applicants need to take admission to a PhD degree at the university. Thereafter, applicants should apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all the given documents such as your CV, a PhD research proposal based on the project description above. Your proposal should not exceed 2 pages, covering letter to say why you want this position, to describe any teaching experience you may have, and to detail any academic and non-academic experience we should consider.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Staffordshire University.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- A stipend of £15,009 per annum for four years
- A full fee waiver of research degree tuition fees worth £4,327 per annum (UK/EU/Channel Islands) and £12,500 (international non-EU) for three years
- A full fee waiver of the Postgraduate Certificate in Higher and Professional Education (PgCHPE) tuition fee worth £3,400 per annum for 18 months