Swansea University is looking for self-motivated candidates for an exciting opportunity to study for a fully funded doctorate program in the United Kingdom.
The program is open to students from all around the world pursuing a PhD research program in Energy Engineering at the university for the session 2020/21.
Excellent opportunity to get a fully-funded PhD program in the UK.
User Review( votes)
As the third-largest university in Wales, Swansea University is a public research university. The university listed as one of the top 400 universities in the World University Rankings.
Why at Swansea University? While studying at Swansea University, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: March 25, 2020
- University: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from the UK and EU students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in Batteries, Characterization, Energy storage, Low carbon research
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should hold a minimum of upper second class (2:1) honours degree (or its equivalent) in engineering, physical science or similar relevant discipline.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with good written and oral communication skills with a degree (ideally masters) in the Physical Sciences or Engineering. The candidate will be required to collaborate with researchers within Swansea and at other universities as well as with Industrial partners, such as Adphos.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to Dr Jenny Baker ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of submitting a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and language proof certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying to this course, you must complete your bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: To study this program in a convenient way, you need to see the eligibility of the English language.
This funding program covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009. There will be additional funds available for attending conferences and other necessary expenses where required.