A fully funded studentship awarded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) South Coast Doctoral Training Partnership commencing in 2020/21 academic year.
The educational award is open for deserving international candidates who want to pursue to full-time PhD study at the university for 3 years in the UK.
Established in 1952, the University of Southampton is a world-leading university located in Southampton, England. In the most recent Research Excellence Framework, the university was ranked the 18th best research institution in the United Kingdom for the average quality of research submitted.
Why at the University of Southampton? This is an amazing university for study, here international students and develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: January 23, 2020
- University: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue PhD degree program will be awarded in development and environmental economics; entrepreneurship; System Dynamics, stakeholder management and public policy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have skills required simulation; systems thinking; Systems Dynamics; Public policy; Economic development; Environmental economics; Entrepreneurship, Stakeholder management.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants must automatically consider for this application program. Should you have any questions regarding the SCDTP or its application procedure, please contact [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
South Coast DTP Funding provides an annual maintenance grant (tax-free) of £15009 (2021/20 UKRI rate), plus payment of all programme fees. Other funding available for SCDTP funded students can be found on the SCDTP website (www.southcoastdtp.ac.uk).