Ohio University is inviting outstanding candidates to apply for the International Excellence Award in the United States for the academic year 2021/2022.
This is a four-year renewable financial aid open to all first-year and transfer international students who are new to an undergraduate degree program at the Athens campus of Ohio University in fall 2021.
Admirable opportunity for international students to study in USA.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1804, Ohio University is the eighth oldest public university based in the United States. It offers undergraduate, graduate as well as online degree completion programs.
Why study at Ohio University? At this university, applicants will have various career opportunities that fit their unique skills and abilities. Here, students can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: February 1
- University: Ohio University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students are expected to have completed a strong college preparatory curriculum, and particular attention is paid to the performance of the student during their junior year of high school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Recipients of this financial aid will be selected automatically. By applying for admission to Ohio University all eligible applicants are automatically considered for the admission scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Ohio University does not require but will accept letters of recommendation, essays, resumes, extracurricular activity lists, samples of work/portfolios, or other materials that add to the information in the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with a high academic record.
- Language Requirement: All students must demonstrate English proficiency to be admitted to academic study. They must meet the English language requirement for the university.
The university will provide admission scholarships based on merit or financial need. The successful students will receive an award of $2,000 per year.