International Fashion Academy is delighted to announce the Fully-funded Scholarships for the high-potential applicants in France. These are available for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
IFA Paris is registered at the Academie de Paris under the Ministry of Youth, Education, and Research as a private higher education institution and is also listed on Campus France, the French national agency for the promotion of higher education.
Admirable Fully-funded Scholarships in France.
User Review( votes)
International Fashion Academy main objective is to not only train its students but to also make them better professionals to join the competitive environment of the fashion and luxury industry, in France, in China, in Turkey and anywhere in the world.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- These are available for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
- For undergraduate, educations are awarded in the field of Fashion Design & Technology and for masters in the field of Contemporary Fashion Design.
- Entrance Requirements:
- For Undergraduate Program
- All applicants at the Undergraduate Bachelor level need to be high school graduates or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 5.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 65 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Strong motivation in fashion design or fashion business area
- For Masters Program
- All applicants at the Postgraduate Master/MBA level need to be Bachelor graduates.
- Ideally have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication, and Fashion Design related fields.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 79 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Significant professional experience in related fields preferred, but not required (internships are taken into account).
- For the Foundation Program
- The Foundation Program in Fashion Design & Marketing is an entry-level program to acquire a fashion foundation:
- 18 years old minimum
- High school graduate or equivalence
- IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL IBT 65 or equivalence or proof of study in English for non-native English speaker
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to create your IFA Paris Online Application Account. You will fill in all the information and choose the program you are applying for and then you will be able to upload the documents. You will fill out and upload this application Form as well as the other required documents such as:
- Motivation letter
- Why you’re applying for a scholarship?
- Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship?
- Why did you choose the selected program?
- How will the selected program help you achieve your goals?
- Other documents as per the requirement of the course
- English Language Requirements: When applying to IFA school in Paris. Non-native English speaking pupils are required to provide an IELTS score. An overall score of 5.5 is preferred for undergraduate courses and 6.5 is preferred for postgraduate courses. In Shanghai, holders whose English proficiency is below par are required to attend additional language classes.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
- Full Scholarship: March 15, 2020
- Excellence Scholarship: None
- Distinction Scholarship; None